jeudi 21 avril 2011

21 Gilmore Girls, saisons 5 à 7


Ca y est ! J'ai vu l'intégralité de la série, et je dois dire que je suis un peu triste que ce soit terminé.

Ceci dit, je me suis assez ennuyée pendant ces trois saisons. Principalement parce que les choix scénaristiques qui on été faits ne me convenaient pas du tout.

Par exemple : Logan. Je l'ai détesté dès la première seconde. Je veux dire, c'est un sale branleur de riche de mes deux (oui, oui, tout ça) qui transforme Rory en party girl (ce qu'elle n'est pas, heureusement qu'elle revient vite "dans le droit chemin") et qui en plus, se permet de la tromper. ARGH !

Christopher : lui non plus je ne l'aime pas. Enfin, je l'aimais bien quand il jouait le papa absent qui revient de temps en temps. Mais tu ne viens pas me foutre en l'air la relation Luke - Lorelia, bordel ! Ca ne se fait pas ça !! Pour après jouer les midinettes trahies... non mais oh !

Sookie : elle a fini par me taper sur les nerfs avec sa voix de fausset, ses crises de nerfs, et le summum, ça a été quand elle a exigé de Jackson qu'il se fasse vasectomiser. Non mais oh ! bis ! Sans même lui demander son avis ! Et elle alors, elle peut pas se faire boucher les trompes ou je sais pas quoi ? Je r^ve ! Et j'ai bien été contente que Jackson n'en fasse qu'à sa tête !

Donc voilà, forcément, je suis une shippeuse Luke - Lorelai depuis le premier épisode, donc je ne pouvais qu'aimer la fin de la série. D'autant plus que Rory s'est aussi débarrassée de son boulet, on en revient aux basics, et j'aime ça. Je n'ai qu'un petit regret, qu'ils nous aient pas fait un petit bond dans le futur, genre 5 ans, pour qu'on voie Luke et Lorelai mariés avec un petit bébé et Rory reporter mega superstar en couple avec un mec trop d'la balle. Bah c'est pas grave, je l'imagine toute seule !!!

Une super découverte cette série. Maintenant, à moi les Dawson !!!

__________________________
101 in 1001 - 66 : completed

21 companion(s) so far:

blogarnaque a dit…

Ah tiens oui dawson c'est une bonne idée...
GG est vraiment une serie à laquelle tu t'attaches et reste un plaisir à revoir... hum tiens tiens je vais peut etre me laisser tenter. Dans ce genre de serie y'a roswell aussi que j'ai redecouverte avec plaisir y'a pas si longtemps (ça m'a bien etonné d'ailleurs )

Miss Bunny a dit…

Tiens Roswell !! j'ai jamais vu la fin parce que la diffusion française était vraiment chaotique... Peut-être que je la re-visionnerai un de ces 4.

Anonyme a dit…

This post is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?
http://www.zigirbook.com/index.php?do=/blog/39119/adding-outstanding-croatia-charter-selections/
my web site - foyle

Anonyme a dit…

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web site regularly, if so then you will absolutely get good experience.
http://pastelgreen.skybookmarks.com/user/profile/jenniferho/
Here is my homepage :: davy

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of
your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!

http://www.trinicenter.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=ReggieBenito
Here is my site :: psyched

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on
Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to
say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
http://www.petrepublic.org/groups/greater-yachtcharter-kroatien-handling/
My page : procedural

Anonyme a dit…

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in
his/her mind that how a user can know it. Thus that's why this post is amazing. Thanks!
http://thejudgefamily.org/?q=node/36624/
Feel free to surf my weblog - lorazempan

Anonyme a dit…

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this web site, i am browsing this website dailly and take fastidious data from here all the time.

http://alchemicalshiatsu.com/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=170212&Itemid=0
my site: woodcock

Anonyme a dit…

I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.
http://www.bbisyr.org/Refining-Their-Plans-Croatia-Charter-For-The-Duration-Of-Travel.htm
my web site - oriel

Anonyme a dit…

Someone essentially help to make severely posts I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual publish incredible. Excellent job!
http://www.afterhourbikers.com/?L=blogs.blog&article=38087
Feel free to visit my blog ; yachtcharter griechenland

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I
was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques
with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

http://dungeondictionary.com/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagerachelbusc
My site: dimplex

Anonyme a dit…

This is a topic which is close to my heart..
. Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

http://99percentschool.com/groups/using-ones-instagram-followers-to-elevate-a-persons-community-productivity-a-few/
Here is my homepage laucana

Anonyme a dit…

It's great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made at this time.
http://swizzard.com/elgg/pg/forum/topic/30334/instagram-followers-and-the-way-become-more/
Look into my web-site ... coach

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog
and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll
be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

http://www.partnersforhisglory.org/index.php?do=/blog/4064/choosing-brief-products-with-kroatien-yachtcharter/
http://cranberry.forumscloud.com/user/profile/tracee31t/
Here is my blog post :: starve

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to improve my
site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
http://www.bsg47.com/main/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=CaroleeVannessa
http://highpagerankseo.net/story.php?title=segelcharter-in-kroatien
My blog post marriott

Anonyme a dit…

It's difficult to find educated people in this particular subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks
Also visit my weblog : where to buy youtube Views

Anonyme a dit…

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never
found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be
much more useful than ever before.
Here is my website ... how to buy twitter Followers

Anonyme a dit…

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts
as long as I provide credit and sources back to
your weblog? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users
would truly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.

Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
Take a look at my weblog ... How To Buy Followers

Anonyme a dit…

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't
mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear
your thoughts before writing. I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thank you!
my web page: Buy twitter followers paypal

Anonyme a dit…

whoah this blog is fantastic i love studying your articles.
Stay up the great work! You recognize, lots of
persons are looking round for this info, you could aid them
greatly.
Look into my web blog :: how to buy followers on twitter

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but
I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and
I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
http://www.braingym-northeast.org.uk/main/groups/the-ultimate-holiday-with-segelcharter-in-kroatien/
http://www.shumma.com.mx/?q=node/100657/
Visit my blog - nicholson

Enregistrer un commentaire

Si vous ne possédez ni compte google, ni OpenID, ni AIM... je vous remercie de bien vouloir sélectionner l'option nom/url. La case url n'est pas obligatoire, il suffit de remplir la case nom.
De cette façon, on évite les commentaires "anonymes" et ça permet de discuter plus facilement.
Merci les gens !!