jeudi 31 mars 2011

0 [50 Q°] 46 - What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

I would get two cats right now, I would get 1 or 2 tattoos, I would eat and eat and eat, I would tell people off whenever I'd feel like it, I would swear a lot more, I would be really mean to the people who are being (or have been) mean to me, I would say whatever crosses my mind, even if it was nasty or inappropriate, I would facebook-friend some of my pupils,...

____________________
101 in 1001 - 37 : 46/50

0 companion(s) so far:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Si vous ne possédez ni compte google, ni OpenID, ni AIM... je vous remercie de bien vouloir sélectionner l'option nom/url. La case url n'est pas obligatoire, il suffit de remplir la case nom.
De cette façon, on évite les commentaires "anonymes" et ça permet de discuter plus facilement.
Merci les gens !!