vendredi 25 mars 2011

0 [50 Q°] 40 - When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

I'm doing it right now. I'm really not happy with my job right now, but I'm thinking about next year, when this probation year is done, and I get to move into a new town, and start my life for real. I have so many projects in mind, and they keep me going.

_______________________
101 in 1001 - 37 : 40/50

0 companion(s) so far:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Si vous ne possédez ni compte google, ni OpenID, ni AIM... je vous remercie de bien vouloir sélectionner l'option nom/url. La case url n'est pas obligatoire, il suffit de remplir la case nom.
De cette façon, on évite les commentaires "anonymes" et ça permet de discuter plus facilement.
Merci les gens !!