lundi 7 mars 2011

0 [50 Q°] 22 - Why are you, you?

What kind of a question is this?
I'm me because of the events that shaped my life, my personality, because of the way my parents raised me, which, quite surprisingly, has given odd results and some days, I just can't believe I've been raised by such people (an I bet they would feel the same if they only knew who I was).
I'm me because of the people I love and who love me, because of the people who have hurt me and because of those I have hurt.
I'm me because of the choices I have made.


________________________
101 in 1001 - 37 : 22/50

0 companion(s) so far:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Si vous ne possédez ni compte google, ni OpenID, ni AIM... je vous remercie de bien vouloir sélectionner l'option nom/url. La case url n'est pas obligatoire, il suffit de remplir la case nom.
De cette façon, on évite les commentaires "anonymes" et ça permet de discuter plus facilement.
Merci les gens !!