lundi 28 février 2011

0 [50 Q°] 15 - What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

I don't dream about finding Mr Right or building a happy family, I don't dream about being pregnant, being the perfect housewife and the perfect soccer mom. Most of my friends can't wait for the day they will finally meet THE guy. I don't because I've lost all hopes of this ever happening to me and to be perfectly honest, right now, I don't want it to happen.

But I do dream about finding myself, who I really am, what I really expect from life, because I still don't know.

_______________________
101 in 1001 - 37 : 15/50

0 companion(s) so far:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Si vous ne possédez ni compte google, ni OpenID, ni AIM... je vous remercie de bien vouloir sélectionner l'option nom/url. La case url n'est pas obligatoire, il suffit de remplir la case nom.
De cette façon, on évite les commentaires "anonymes" et ça permet de discuter plus facilement.
Merci les gens !!